Joining the Transwide network makes you part of a community of over 18.000+ transportation providers. Each of them benefit from the Transwide platform on a daily basis. Whether participating in RFQs, receiving and responding to load tenders, scheduling pick-up and/or delivery appointments, transmitting status updates, uploading PODs or settling freight invoices, carriers worldwide increase their response speed and the quality of communication with their customers through Transwide:
- free and instant exposure to RFQs from existing and potential new clients
- increased visibility to business opportunities for niche carriers
- complete visibility to your customers’ transportation requirements
- streamlined processing of transport orders
- harmonised collaboration with your customers and logistics partners
- optimization of assets and resources
- accelerated settlement of additional cost claims and payment of invoices
- easy access to and reporting on KPIs
Maximise your own efficiencies and data integrity by integrating your back-end systems to Transwide:
- import transport orders automatically, without logging into Transwide
- automate the receipt and response to load tenders from your customers
- receive instant notifications about updates and cancellation of orders
- communicate real-time delivery status and incidents with your clients
Compared to traditional EDI communication, Transwide offers a standardised interface format that is quicker and easier to deploy, and a significantly lower long-term cost and burden for ongoing support. Your IT systems can be integrated to Transwide in a matter of days, and benefiting from an automated exchange of data with your customers for years to come.
Our experience has shown that carriers, participating with Transwide customers on 8+ transport orders per day, can receive an ROI on integration to Transwide within weeks. Once the integration has been completed, it can be leveraged across the entire Transwide network, enabling carriers to reap the benefits of automation with other Transwide customers.