Slot Booking for Partners
twSlot Partner Page
Enable any transportation partner to remotely schedule appointments for inbound, outbound and exWorks deliveries directly in the manufacturer’s TMS system.
Carriers, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- Free-of charge functionality
- No need to register or to have a proper Transwide account
- Reduction of waiting times and related cost
- Reduced time for manual processes
- Minimal communication cost
- Eliminated on-boarding fees
- Easily customizable user interface can be adapted to customers’ corporate touch-and-feel
- Standard format for seamless integration in existing ERP, TMS, WMS and other IT environments
- Low implementation cost: ROI within weeks
Un-coordinated, ad-hoc deliveries or pick-ups can turn into a nightmare for planners, warehouse staff and drivers. Un-scheduled or late arrivals of trailers dramatically affect stock levels and exponentially grow waiting times and additional transport costs.
Introducing “twSlot Partner Page”, Transwide allows manufacturers, retailers and warehouse operators to efficiently manage goods loading and uploading activities at their premises for flows they had not have any visibility over in the past. Any partner in the logistics flow can now book appointments for inbound, outbound and exWorks deliveries with a few clicks directly in a manufacturer’s TMS system.
The solution extends the functionality of Transwide’s renown twSlot appointment scheduling module to any transportation partner, such as sub-contractors and suppliers, giving users a 100% visibility and control on the flow of incoming goods and ExWorks deliveries. The advantages of this new collaborative solution are significant.