Do you have the manpower and competencies to successfully run transport tenders?
- Reduce risk of selecting inadequate partner
- Capitalise on the best possible pricing offers
- Save time and labour costs
- Secure the performance and profitability of your business operations
Leading a successful transportation procurement process is full of challenges:
- Do you have all necessary information on trade lanes, historical and forecast data, transport specifications, contract templates, terms and conditions or cost structures to launch an RFI and RFQ process?
- Do you have the right pool of carriers for your contract bid to make sure you will get the best rates and performance commitments for the requested trade lanes and capacity?
- Do you have the tools to analyse and select the best value offer(s) and partner(s) of choice?
At Transwide, we understand the importance of procurement and have the experience and domain expertise to help you succeed. Transwide provide companies, of all types and sizes, the means to:
- fully analyse and benchmark all of your transport costs and transport processes
- define your purchasing strategy and your bid parameters and requirements
- gather all contractual documents and specifications required for the bid
- source for new carriers to include in your RFI / RFQ process
Thanks to our years of experience and domain expertise in the transportation industry, Transwide is uniquely qualified to assist you with each and any step of the procurement process, like bid creation, identification of carriers, RFI or RFQ.