Use twCall-off to exchange transport order data with your carriers.
- Extend your visibility on arrival time and performance
- Qualify FCA and EXW carriers in advance
- Get higher visibility on delivery conditions & acceptance
- Directly communicate with your carrier, e.g. on delivery conditions and procedures
- Optimise the handling of carriers at arrival
- Opportunity to save costs by utilizing return truckloads (“backhauls”)
twCall-off management tool enables you to electronically send load tenders to all your logistics partners and eliminate use of telephone, fax or email in this process. Create, update, and cancel your transport orders online or through integration with your business IT system. Gain real-time visibility on the order details, including partners’ acceptance/rejection, as well as the transport carrier legal and financial information.
Take advantage of the "Extended Supply Chain Connectivity" functionality to manage transport communication for all supplier and receiver transport moves. Extend visibility to all your shipments, even the ones outside of your immediate control, like inbound deliveries from your suppliers or EXW pick-ups.
Extended Supply Chain Connectivity
Our Extended Supply Chain functionality will truly connect all parties involved in the transportation chain from your suppliers to your customers regardless of the shipping terms for the load. You will have full visibility on the status before, during and after transportation.
As a result, you will gain additional savings on manual labour and communication costs, let alone increased customer satisfaction through improved supplier call-off management.